Sunday, August 2, 2009

Best Birthday Gift EVER!


Today is my 28th Birthday and I received many wonderful birthday gifts, but the best one was from my Lord- he gave me the gift of his precious body and blood at Mass today. I couldn't think of a better birthday gift! He loves me so much that died on the cross and rose again so that I could be with him in heaven. Today he again poured his never ending love into me through the Eucharist. He knows my every need, and he knew that today, I would need Him most of all. It was actually quite by accident (or divine intervention) that we were at Mass today. Because of my husband's work schedule, we usually go to Mass on Saturday evenings. But because of a birthday party yesterday afternoon, we had to go to Mass today. And I couldn't be more thankful!

3 comments:

Elizabeth and Ryan said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I hope you and your family are doing well. Happy birthday! :)

Uptown Girl said...

HAPPY BDAY SARAH!!!!
<3 Maria

Bonnie said...

Blessings Sarah & special baby girl at .05 age old.
we love your sight and your insight. keep up the work of Mary to bring people to her Son and her Son to his people. love mommy and grandma