Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cheesy to the Max!



My Dad came in the room the other day singing, "There's a little black spot on your head today..." I made the mistake of seeing he was singing...don't say I didn't warn you!

This Ash Wednesday video is from the Catholic Weird Al. If that doesn't say it all, let me just say it is cheesy to the MAX! Why am I sharing it with you? Because I can't get this song out of head and Chuck Noris with an ash cross on his forehead made me laugh so hard! Sooooo Funny!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious and my daughter especially enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing Sarah.

Lucy said...

Funny Stuff! I don't think I've ever seen anything like that!
Lucy
www.mysticalrosedesign.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jabez for Dummys. That is so funny. Where can I get that book?
Julie M