Monday, February 1, 2010

You're the BEST!

Can I just say I have the BEST customers? Yes, Clay Rosaries customers never fail to amaze me with their great faith and devotion, their generous service, and their generosity--period. Today I finished an order for a woman for whom I have been making rosaries for many years. I've spoke with her several times on the phone and I can vouch that she's top notch! She and her husband do the couple to couple counseling for engaged couples in their parish. For every couple that they counsel, she gives them one of my rosaries. She says they are good teaching tools because of all the beads have different meanings that are explained with the rosary. She also gives them a guide to teach them how to pray the rosary. I think that it's a beautiful ministry and a generous gift of time, talent and money. I am blessed to be able to be a part of it in some small way.

No comments: