Friday, September 17, 2010

Catholic Children's Jewelry Now Available

I now have a fabulous collection of children's jewelry in my store! As, I said before, it is girly to the max! My daughter approves. My son wishes there was something for him to wear. I keep telling him that I will make his some thing when I get the time- and I will.  So, the boys will have to wait, but for now, the girls will be happy! Here's a few things in my shop. Click on the caption below each image to view it in my shop. 
Child's Multi-Bead Bracelet
Immaculate Heart Jewelry Set

Immaculate heart Ribbon Necklace


St. Therese Jewelry Set
Miraculous Medal Necklace
Our Lady of Guadalupe Necklace

4 comments:

Kathleen's Catholic said...

Sarah, these are precious!

Christina said...

Sarah! These are so cute, I love them, and great job!

Julie Cragon said...

These are wonderful Sarah.

HeARTworks said...

I've been looking through your blog- you make lovely rosaries! What a wonderful idea! Patsy from
HeARTworks