Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our Christmas Card Photo Shoot

This was funny. I knew it would be hard to get a good photo of a four year old, a 21 month old and a one month old, so I didn't try anything fancy.  I dressed them and put them on the bed and started taking pictures. LOTS of pictures.  Almost one hundred pictures. None of the pictures below are going to be on the Christmas card, so this is not going to spoil any surprises in the mail.  Out of all the pictures we took, we only got one *almost* great picture.  After all of that, it was good enough for me!

Poor Jude is probably wondering how he ended up with these crazy siblings! I'm pretty sure he is saying, "Mom, SAVE ME!"





3 comments:

melody said...

Wonderful! A picture of pure joy!

Kathleen's Catholic said...

Jude's expression is priceless.

That's the way it goes...squirmy, wiggly, happy little kids. So cute!

Mandy said...

LOL I can tooooootally sympathise!