Monday, February 14, 2011

A Day For Lovers (yes, that means you)

Written for you from your lover, God himself.


1“How beautiful you are, my darling,
         How beautiful you are!
         Your eyes are like doves behind your veil;
         Your hair is like a flock of goats
         That have descended from Mount Gilead.  Song of Solomon Ch.4

9You have made my heart beat faster, my sister, my bride;
         You have made my heart beat faster with a single glance of your eyes,
         With a single strand of your necklace.
10“How beautiful is your love, my sister, my bride!
         How much better is your love than wine,
         And the fragrance of your oils
         Than all kinds of spices! Song ch. 4


6“How beautiful and how delightful you are,
         My love, with all your charms! Song of Solomon ch.7


10I am my beloved’s,
         And his desire is for me
. Song of Solomon ch.7

No comments: