Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday's Fun Pics

Here are some fun pictures I took today.  The kids got into this pose almost all on their own.  It's my favorite pic of the day.  It's funny that Jude looks like the oldest child in this picture.  Everyone always says how he looks like an old man- it's true!

Jude's all smiles these days.  It's hard not to gobble him up with his chubby cheeks and gummy grins.

Jude doing his best Liev Schreiber impression:


Unfortunately, I think he's loosing his edge.  I guess he's growing out of the Liev face.




The kids made some Valentine's Day. I will be sending out all their Valentine's in the mail on St. Valentine's day- a little late. I don't know how I missed that! Also, I have a very sad story about some caramels that weren't meant to be.  I'll post that another day.

No comments: