Saturday, August 20, 2011

What's on My Work Desk

Besides reducing, slicing and poking hundreds of beads, I've been putting together a few things...
Sorry for the poor quality of these photos... hubby was messing with the camera and I don't know how to put it back to the original settings.
Personalized rosaries...maybe someday I'll have this option in my shop, but for now, it's just for those special orders and friends.  These names are attached to the centerpiece of the rosary are not actually beads to pray on. I like to keep it that since it's kind of weird to me to be praying on one's own name!

Tree hugger bracelet complete with wooden beads! Tree of Life hugger, that is...

My personal rose necklace got a makeover.  I took it apart and added some pewter beads and made it much longer so now I can wrap it twice like this for a shorter necklace, or leave it a one stranded long necklace. I love the weight of the pewter beads too! This goes with so many of my outfits. This picture doesn't do this necklace any justice!

2 comments:

Katie Rose said...

i love the personalized rosary idea and you know i love, love the rose necklace! gorgeous!

eve said...

ooh, i like the bracelet!!