Thursday, August 2, 2012

Baby News



Today I got one of the best birthday presents ever. I got to see my baby in the ultrasound! We found out she's a girl- which we all knew was coming. Ever since we found out we were pregnant, we knew it was going to be a girl.

Why? Because soon after Christmas last year, my three year old starts asking for a sister for next Christmas.   I thought it was rather amusing. I had no plans of having a baby by next Christmas, but still, I felt a little sorry for her. 

Sisters are wonderful.  I should know. I have three amazing sisters and I don't know what I'd do without them.

 Even though we had no plans of giving our daughter a sister for Christmas, children have a way of tugging at God's heart strings like no one else can, so when we found out we were pregnant, I knew why.   I looked at my daughter and said, "You got your wish!"  She wanted a sister for Christmas and she shall have one.  We are due mid December.  God's plans are always better than our own!

Please pray for a continued healthy pregnancy and good delivery!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you and baby daughter and to any more answered prayers.
WOW .................
BMS

noreen said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! And that is the best birthday present ever :)

Will join in praying for a continued healthy pregnancy and delivery!

St. Gerard, pray for Sarah!
St. Margaret, pray for Sarah!

Allison said...

Prayers for your health and the baby's!

tomschulzte said...

That is great news, Sarah. Congrats to you and Eric. And happy b-day to you, too!
Perhaps she will be born on another famous uncle's b-day???

TDS

Julie Cragon said...

Happy Birthday Sarah. Will be praying for that Christmas baby to be healthy along with her mama.

Katie Rose said...

Yes! congratulations Sarah! I was hoping it would be a girl! Sooooo happy for your family!

Katie Rose said...

Oh yes, happy birthday! What an exciting birthday!

Elizabeth and Ryan said...

Yay! That's great news! I'm due with a boy in October. I hope you're feeling good, and happy birthday!!!

Jamie Jo said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!!!