Thursday, June 20, 2013

Divine Mercy Jewelry and Other Things

 My beautiful friend came over to pick up a rosary and she kindly posed for me with my new jewelry. 
Divine Mercy Necklace


Divine Mercy Bracelet to match necklace



Here's a close up of the kaleidoscope bead out of the rays I used on my Divine Mercy Jesus bead and I used this bead on the jewelry and the chaplet below.  The kaleidoscope bracelet has quickly turned into my favorite bracelet that matches with everything. I may have enough beads to put this in my shop. I will be putting all the other things in my shop this summer sometime.  Email me if you want something sooner. 

Divine Mercy Chaplet with all Handmade beads and Divine Mercy Jesus

Divine Mercy Chaplet Centerpiece

Divine Mercy Bracelet
Kaleidoscope Bracelet Handmade beads
This kaleidoscope bracelet has quickly turned into my favorite bracelet that matches with everything. I may have enough beads to put this in my shop.

 I will be putting all the other things in my shop this summer sometime.  Email me if you want something sooner. Enjoy the fleeting summer days!

2 comments:

Katie Rose said...

nice job! I agree that bracelet is a winner for everyday wear.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.